Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough
Let’s face it, moving home can be one of the most stressful things you’ll ever do. There’s so much packing up involved, transport to book, keys to hand over and then there are the additional costs that you hadn’t bargained for. The last thing you want to have to think about is your moving home mortgage being held up for some reason. Use a Mortgage Broker in Middlesbrough such as ourselves and we can try to take as much stress away as possible.
Popular Scenarios When Moving Home:
- You’ve spotted the house of your dreams and are desperate to make an offer on it before someone else does.
- You would like to get a Mortgage in Principle drawn up so that you can show a potential seller how serious you are about buying.
- You know you want to move but don’t know how much you can afford in terms of monthly repayments.
- You just want to get started on finding a mortgage (even though you’ve not even started looking properly yet).
- You’re thinking about making money by renting out your existing home via a Buy-To-Let mortgage in Middlesbrough so will need another mortgage for a property to live in.
- You’re looking to buy a home with a sibling, friend etc – a scenario which doesn’t fit in neatly to traditional high street lending criteria.
We don’t have any ties with Banks, Building Societies or Estate Agents. It’s reasons like this why we’re able to search through thousands of products from a wide variety of lenders, ensuring the mortgage is tailored to your needs. As a company we take great pride in our service, offering 5-Star Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough.
If you fall into any of these categories or even something else, we will do all we can to help.
How we can help with your moving home mortgage:
- We can get you that Mortgage Agreement in Principle so that you can go ahead and put in a serious offer on your dream home
- Our monthly Mortgage Calculations will help you set a realistic budget you can afford
- We’ll guide you through the minefield that is property surveying so that any problems with your potential new home are picked up straight away
- We can point you in the direction of a good conveyancer
- We can recommend insurance for your new home if you need it
There are many reasons why traditional high street lenders choose to reject a mortgage application – even from clients who have an existing mortgage with them. This could be because:
- The property itself is currently unsuitable for the type of mortgage you want.
- You have bitten the bullet and gone self-employed since making your last mortgage application.
- The property you want to buy is Below Market Value.
- You’re buying with a friend or sibling etc.
If you’re going around in circles getting rejected for a mortgage, why not try contacting a Mortgage Advisor in Middlesbrough? We have years of experience and knowledge behind us so you won’t be sitting around for weeks waiting to hear if your house purchase can go ahead or not.
Contact us to book your free moving home mortgage consultation.